DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Warning to Single Female Travellers

Posted by Josephine Mackenzie - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Josephine Mackenzie - 6 years ago

I have also just posted this on Thorntree, the travel forum for Lonely Planet. Clearly, by some of the replies on Fodor's, posting to a more savvy youth-orientated website is important. Please post this information anywhere online or off where it may help prevent more victims & raise general awareness.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Josephine Mackenzie - 6 years ago

Hi,

I have already posted this on Facebook, please pass it on to as many people as you think might benefit from it. I have also posted it on Fodor's travellers tips. This guy is very plausible, has an answer for everything. It is all too easy for him to convince young inexperienced females that he only wants to help them, that he has fallen in love at first sight with them, that he has a job, he's honest, has his own money. Lies, all lies. He seems to have a network of friends & associates in various towns who probably fence his stolen goods.

He has identical tattoos on each upper arm/shoulder of a female masked face with blue/purple eyes.

Sorry no image available
Posted by peaches13 - 6 years ago

hi thank you for posting this. would you mind if i copied it to my facebook page. i work in the yachting industry, in cannes and have many friends traveling around this area.
thanks again.