DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Wedding reception venues around Nice or Nice?

Posted by Kinsky - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Can someone recommend nice venues for the evening reception next September in Nice or around Nice.

Any comments or tips on location as well as price indication will be appreciated.

Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by christineke - 14 years ago

What exactly are you looking for? What price range? For how many people? There are many hotels around and in Nice which can be nice. In my opinion the nicest venue of all is the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild in Saint Jean Cap Ferrat. It is probably one of the most beautiful places on earth, with 7 amazing gardens, and amazingly beautiful views on the sea, not to mention the villa itself. But it is expensive (around 4.500 € just for hiring the villa for an evening, and this doesn't include catering or anything else).

There are also wonderful (and cheaper) places all around the coast and inland. Along the Cap d'Antibes you will find hotels and restaurants directly on the beach which can be really nice too, especially since in september the weather is neither too cold nor too hot.

I got married here last september so if you'd like some advice please drop me an e-mail

Hope this helps

Chris

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lisa_C - 14 years ago

I think the 'La Perouse' hotel at the foot of the Chateau in Nice would be perfect for a wedding veunue: http://www.hotel-la-perouse.com/welcome/index.html

best wishes

Lisa