DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

what is a good employment agency?

Posted by meerkat-189541 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Can anybody recommend a good employment agency in the Cannes/Sophia-Antipolis/Antibes area?'

I am looking for work as a bilingual/trilingual secretary, 'secrétaire de direction' or organizational work. I do speak french.

Meerkat

Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by meerkat-189541 - 14 years ago

Well,

There is work for english speaking secretaries, that also speak german or swedish, and not necessarily speak french. And I do meet a lot of people on the CdA that even after a couple of years living here still don't speak french! ( how is your french?)

Because I don't want to waste energie on approaching just any agency, I would like to know which ones you can recommend!

Or, of course, which ones you certainly can not recommend! In the latter case you should e-mail me, and not post it.

Meerkat

Sorry no image available
Posted by Brightstar-189376 - 14 years ago

Well I guess speaking French would help if you want to be a bi-lingual secretary:) 

Sorry, don't mean to be sarcastic  - it's just that the whole employment thing down here is dire, and I came over with high hopes and approached agencies etc etc etc - but rien de rien and a lot of non-returned emails.  There are several general employment agencies which I think are probably listed on AI somewhere.

Good luck!

Brightstar x