DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Where did everyone go?

Posted by pavlova-284145 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Romantica-196641 - 6 years ago

Agreed, I now only look occasionally. It's nowhere nearly as useful or informative. A real shame, as it it used to be a good way of keeping in touch with local activity whilst away, and there was always someone williing to help, if needed.

Sorry no image available
Posted by teen-14236 - 6 years ago

I too look only once in a while now, and am amazed how few posts there are, compared to a year ago.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Crossfamily-289915 - 6 years ago

I for one just stopped looking... once I wud look several times a day, now I am lucky to look once a week. I hardly post to topics anymore as there just are not as many people on it now and basically when the changes came into effect I noticed the traffic flow re comments etc slowed so I didn't find it as helpful as before. I like Pavolva miss a few of the old names you used to see here and I am pretty sure they are not hiding under other names as a few in particular had a particular style in their comments. Sad to say really as it was the best site for info and sadly AI did not listen to people, I feel if only they had made a few changes then later made a few more down the track then things may have been different. Basically dont mess when something is working okay.

Thanks Earthling for the link...

My 2 cents worth anyway.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fashion1 - 6 years ago

Me thinks they have changed there log-in names or have been banned.

Earthing, you wish, the web site you quote has 2-3 forum topics and answers per week, if that. Even mikep has been a non-participant over the last few months. The only plus there is the ' news via twitter' feed. The news here is a waste of  premium home page space.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Earthling-217786 - 6 years ago

Most of the previous regular amiable members who's valued input was greatly appreciated on this website prior to Armageddon AI style have either given up or migrated to :  http://www.forum.rivierareporter.com/