DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Where to sell handmade products?

Posted by thenewcrochet - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by thenewcrochet - 5 years ago

Thank you all for your comments and thoughts. My handmade products are basically made out of fabric and crochet. I know this might sound old fashion but I am trying to give it a modern twist. I did open an online shop on the website called Etsy... but still searching for things close by. Thank you for your suggestions, will look into them all.

Cheers, Alex

Sorry no image available
Posted by laughingboy-409220 - 5 years ago

If this is a business venture, you would of course need to be registered as a business before you can start trading ;) 

And depending on which business regime you are registered under, some outlets may be more viable than others bearing in mind what the overheads are/wheher or not you can offset expenses

Sorry no image available
Posted by SunnySue-315619 - 5 years ago

What sort of homemade products? Food, cakes, clothes, jewellery, hats, postcards, t-shirts, etc, etc...! There are lots of outlets but it depends what you are looking to sell.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Wednesday-319687 - 5 years ago

Depends on what you are selling, you could try ebay, bearing in mind the items would need posting so don't know if thats a possibility. There are Markets everywhere on the riveria you should look into perhaps having your own stall. A temporary pop up stall could do well at this time of year. 

http://monaco.angloinfo.com/whatson/select/6-30-0/shopping/markets/in-monaco/from-today

Good Luck