DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Windows 8

Posted by Buddah-416897 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Alexis ITConnection - 5 years ago

If this does not work it may be a driver issue, Uninstall and reinstall the driver in Windows 7compatibility mode.

Sorry no image available

Hello,

Some of your windows services did not start perhaps, if you have an IT enginer around you you should ask him to check the services at the start up.

Sorry no image available
Posted by fatlessfruitloaf - 5 years ago

Hi there,

I also need help on my windows reinstallation on 2 pc's. Can you send me your number please. PM me through anglo or : fatlessfruitloaf@gmail.com. Thank you.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Buddah-416897 - 5 years ago

Hi Alex

I bought the Windows 8 and installed it myself.  I have since re-installed Windows Office but I still cannot open some of the files and cannot attach anything to emails.  Also I re-installed the HP printer/scanner and it now prints and scans - but still cannot upload to my emails.

If I put in my card from the camera or plug in my IPhone - it does not seem to see it?

Do you make house calls!  If so how much because I really think I need someone with a computer brain!

Cheers

Sorry no image available

Hi my name is Alex. Have you Upgraded Windows 8 or have you made up a clean install. You may need to reinstall some programs like windows Office and other.

Alexis ITC