DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

advice on medical system

Posted by alexia2012 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by alexia2012 - 6 years ago

thanks dear, i will contact them

Sorry no image available
Posted by ouch that hurt !-230853 - 6 years ago

worse than that the doctor seems incompetentpour signaler un comportement que vous trouvez anormal, un courrier simple au Conseil de l'Ordre des médecins de votre départementyou can send a letter to http://www.cdomam.org/

Sorry no image available

thanks! yep i was ripped off!

Sorry no image available
Sorry no image available

ouchthathurt-right ok that explains the pricing. i agree with god/bad people in all professions but doctors and people who handle our health that is professions which are base od trust and kindeness. if a doctor cares only for money i consider that total degradation and we shouldnt let things like this happend.thanks 4 ur answer.
vedaveda: that sounds quite traumatic experience indeed.it seems like doctors are abusing the system when it comes to foreigners. hope after all you tooth is fine now and if you wish good contact 4 dentist i do have one x

Sorry no image available

The dermato you are speaking of in St Tropez is an exception, she is v thorough, & has a (probably unique) price policy, she also is against the new referral policy, & just fills in the name of your GP,
clearly like in any profession, there are good & bad Dr & Dentist

Sorry no image available
Posted by VedaVeda - 6 years ago

Hi.Medical system here is very strange. I went to dentist, Just, I would have problems with the enamel. He quickly covered my tooth on both sides. After one day, the pain was terrible. He made some treatment. But gum disease started after 5 days. For all this horror, I had to pay 120 euros!I came to say this, but he insisted on killing the nerve urgently.Then he kill the nerve, and I have to pay additional 40Euro! When I said that he has brought the infection. He just get recipes for antibiotic and the invitation to come after 3 weeks. No apologies, no forgiveness, no worries. He took more 40 Euro, because he had been using the material. If you need extreme horror, I can give his address :-).
Good luck for everybody who use Medical "Servise" here...