DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Best Hairdressing Salon between Nice & Monaco

Posted by tennisladies - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by tennisladies - 5 years ago

A big thank you  to the ladies who took the time to respond to my post. Good hairdressers are hard to come by and forums like this are a great help. I will keep you posted! Thanks again.

Sorry no image available
Posted by nomie - 5 years ago

Hi there I don't know personnaly the hairdresser that you are talking about in Beaulieu but what I can say is that mine is just amazing.

You get free champagne, free "macaron", you can have your nails done, they do make-up aswell. But the most important thing I guess is that Sun Hee used to be the official Hairdresser for Jean Paul Gautier, she was on the music award in MC & in Cannes and she is so aware about fashion and stylish haircut.

I don't know how good is her english as we talk together in french when she comes home. But I do recommend her thousand times !
I do not go to her place in Cagnes sur Mer myself as she does it at home on simple request.

If you wish to get her contact details contact me on
charlie.noemie@gmail.com then I ll provide you her phone number.

Good luck !

Noemie

Sorry no image available
Posted by ESS-209984 - 5 years ago

You will not go wrong with Identity in Nice - not far from Nice Etoile.

I recently had the Brazilien brushing treatment with them, and my hair looks fab!  I am back in a few weeks for colour and highlights.   Kate is currently on maternity leave, but her husband, Arno, also speaks English.

Sorry no image available
Posted by junevolante-237730 - 5 years ago

i live in Beaulieu and have been using Claude at Rodolphe Coiffure here. He does not speak much english but his cutting skills are excellent. His wife offers colour too. They have been in business for 25 years .