DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Complimentary Health Courses: Where to Find?

Posted by Giggles-192315 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Giggles-192315 - 14 years ago

Hi Jai & Pierre,

Thanks ever so much for replying to my posting! I was finding it VERY difficult to get any information on courses that are available...

I would indeed be very interested to learn more about the college in Avignon & what courses are available, costs etc?

How interesting that you are studing qi gong as I used to attend classes in Scotland... I loved it & have been looking for classes in this area?!

You can call me on 0618 16 44 22, or, if you send me your telephone number I would be more than happy to call you.

Thank you again & look forward to speaking to you soon:-)

Kindest regards

Fiona

Sorry no image available
Posted by pjd-185342 - 14 years ago

Hi there,My husband and I are both students at l'Institut de Medicine Traditionelle Chinoise (IMTC) in Avignon. He is studying to be a doctor of traditional chinese medicine and I am studying therapeutic qi gong. The school is FANTASTIC. The contact hours are all on weekends and the standard of teaching is very high. Its all in French...... If you are keen to know more of what they have on offer or details of how to contact them drop us an email.regards,Jai and Pierre

Sorry no image available

psdon't know where you are but we live near Grasse and travel up for the courses one weekend a month. There are very cheap hotels nearby and its only 2 hours on the auto route. We share travel expenses and car pool with other students who live not far from here......

Sorry no image available

Hi there,My husband and I are both students at l'Institut de Medicine Traditionelle Chinoise (IMTC) in Avignon. He is studying to be a doctor of traditional chinese medicine and I am studying therapeutic qi gong. The school is FANTASTIC. The contact hours are all on weekends and the standard of teaching is very high. Its all in French...... If you are keen to know more of what they have on offer or details of how to contact them drop us an email.regards,Jai and Pierre

Sorry no image available

I'm particularly looking for courses in shiatsu, reiki & Chinese Herbal Medicine...

Can anyone help me PLEASE:-)

Have a good weekend...

Thanks

Giggles

Sorry no image available

Hi Lana,

I mean "alternative medicine" ie Shiatsu, Reiki, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Accupressure etc...

I'm particularly looking for teachers, colleges & weekend workshops in the area.

Thanks for replying:-)

Giggles

Sorry no image available
Posted by szozu - 14 years ago

Can you be more specific in what you're looking for? If you mean "complementary" in the sense of complementary or alternative medicine, I know some people who might be able to steer you in the right direction.

Lana