Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.



Posted by Big Bear-323387 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by eurokiné-187861 - 5 years ago

Depends if you re looking to sue a Dr or sell him something as the previous posts seem to think! 

If you have a problem with a Dr there is the Conseil de l'Ordre des Medecins who would deal with that sort of problem , or the CPAM if its a question of financial mal practice rather than medical

Sorry no image available
Posted by patbun-198410 - 5 years ago

Affsaps : French regulatory institution for drugs/delivering and authorizing medication on the market.

L'Ordre des Médecins - French regulatory institution for all doctors, GPs & specialists.

Sorry no image available
Posted by selling up-320815 - 5 years ago

The ANSM (Agence Nationale de  Sécurité du médicament et des produits de sante) control medicines and cosmetics in France in accordance with the EU guidelines

If your product is making medical label claims (eg cures acne) you will need to go through a strict assesement procedure. Look here for info


If your product is for cosmetic purposes look here


both of these links contain information should you wish to report an adverse event associated with the use of a dermatological medicinal or cosmetic product.