Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


eye doctor

Posted by les lucioles - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ba&Ke - 5 years ago

Yes, you definitely should be looking for an Ophtalmologue.

Sorry no image available
Posted by GAnthony - 5 years ago

I belive in some countries either of these could test eyes.    Here, it would be best to find an Opthalmologist (eye doctor) to make a careful examination of the eyes.   If this is your first time it would be important to have a full medial examination to check for any underlying condition such as glaucoma and a look at each retina for signs of problems.   An Opthalmologist can also carry out eye surgery as well as writing prescriptions for spectacles and/or medicine to correct problems.   Good luck.