Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Form S 1- European Health Ins. Card

Posted by LMN-212936 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by vide grenier - 5 years ago

Online, you need to sign up with ameli.fr. If you haven't signed up for an account there, just go to your local CPAM office and use the machine to request it, or ask on of the advisers working there.

Sorry no image available
Posted by LMN-212936 - 6 years ago

Thanks for the reply. However, I went on line earlier on, and the UK site is for people living in UK. The CPAM will not do it, and the french site is no longer working. I eventually called the DWP in UK, and they are sending me a S 1 form .

Sorry no image available
Posted by Milady06 - 6 years ago

I did this on line.