DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Getting piercing

Posted by nicandsi-188743 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by nicandsi-188743 - 5 years ago

Thanks again, I only want her to have a little diamond not a ring !!! She wants the top of her ear done as well now !!! Oh the joys of teenagers :-)

Sorry no image available
Posted by ameri-cannes - 5 years ago

My friend got the tiny little diamond..... just make sure yr daughter is VERY careful when she cleans it..... (there is a pharmacie a few doors up from his shop and he will tell you (or write down) what you'll need to pick up). My friend dropped her stud into her bathroom sink while cleaning the piercing and had to buy another one. Good thing she lived nearby! BEST of LUCK!! 

Sorry no image available

Thanks Ameri-Cannes  , we've been to a few jewellers but they won't do the nose. Well she's wants it done I'm sure the novelty will wear off Once it's done or it will make her want to have loads more hope not !!!

Sorry no image available

He pierced my daughter's belly and my friend's nose..... he is located on Av de Grasse, not far from the Gare, just behind the big police station on the corner..... 

http://www.mundo-tatoo.com/fiche-duperrieu-xavier-tatoueur-38.html

Sorry no image available
Posted by Garonne - 5 years ago

Most jewellers do ear and nose piercings too.  I was always catching mine on a towel so the novely soon wore off!  I do think they're pretty though.

Sorry no image available

Thank you it's for my daughter so is he any good and where exactly is he thanks 

Sorry no image available

Xavier's Tattoo shop in Cannes does piercings.