Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Health insurance

Posted by Chelcianne - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by job-212223 - 6 years ago

Take a copy of your passport, birth certificate and RIB (bank details) to the local CPAM office.

Also depends where you are working, for example if you work in the uk but live here you will need to apply for the S1 form.

Hope this helps!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Chelcianne - 6 years ago

Thé carte vitel.