DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Laser treatment to stop smoking

Posted by Ba&Ke - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by SunnySue-315619 - 6 years ago

The laser method is apparently based on acupuncture which, I've heard, does work, but only with serious motivation as well!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Chevichops - 6 years ago

Hi

I would be interested too, if anyone manages to track down some info

Many thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by Aikipaulo - 6 years ago

On stopping smoking, I bought the book 'Golden Holocaust' (about the tobacco industry) and since I started reading this book I haven't touched a cigarette and no longer want to! It wasn't written to make people stop smoking, but when you find out just how Big Tobacco marketed their cigarettes to you, and how they modified tobacco to make it more addictive while reducing tar at the same time, you might find that you're so disgusted with the whole system that you never want to touch a cigarette again. That's what happened to me anyway!
I hope this information is useful, and good luck to you both in freeing yourselves from the evil weed!

Sorry no image available
Posted by LouiseLL - 6 years ago

This sounds really interesting and I'd love to know more! I've done a bit of an internet search but can't find anywhere in this area either. I go to Paris fairly regularly so I may investigate some clinics when I'm next there. I'll report back if I have any news!