DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

looking for a dentist Today

Posted by bff-bog - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by auberia - 5 years ago

Have sent you a mail with emergency dentist in Cannes. I don't know anything about him/her but see how you get on.

Sorry no image available
Posted by PBOC - 5 years ago

HI

I am working on yachts and I'm on back to back charters. Will be in Cannes from Thursday midday to Sat midday and need to get my tooth looked at. I think I need an emergency filling can anyone help?

Thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by Crossfamily-289915 - 5 years ago

I have emailed you thru a name of a dentist in Cagnes sur mer from the UK and she is the best dentist I know. She will except emergency appointments, pls pm me if u dont recieve my message.

Have a good day....:)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Squeaky-882728 - 5 years ago

If you're not already registered with a dentist it's highly unlikely you'll find one who will give you one of their precious emergency slots which are reserved for regular patients.

I'd advise you to ring round all the ones in your area on pagesjaunes.fr but to be honest, I don't think you'll get an appointment for several weeks.

This is why everyone who moves here must register with a dentist as a priority.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Admin-179828 - 5 years ago

If you can help, you must remember to e-mail your replies; in accordance with French regulations, names and contact details of medical personnel must not be posted publicly in the Discussions.