DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Orthophoniste

Posted by Cornelia Bacchiocchi - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by liloute - 5 years ago

Hello

My friend is an orthophonist in Tourrettes sur Loup and she's got an excellent reputation. I don't know what's her planning currently, but I can always ask her to fit you in if you want.

Christine

Sorry no image available
Posted by 1850stjeannet - 5 years ago

My son went to two excellent ones - one in Vence and another in Nice - near the Airport. If they are within striking distance of you mail me and I'm happy to pass on contacts........Keep trying - bad news is from experience whilst theres clearly heavy demand and there are a lot of them out there, you need to make certain that you get one who really is capable of working with your child - don't give up hope there, it's worth the effort because generally you are in for a long haul. 

All the best

Sorry no image available
Posted by ameri-cannes - 5 years ago

Yes, it's difficult to be seen quickly. Thay all seem to be booked for months! I happened to get lucky and the directress at my daughter's school called and got her in. Maybe you can try that route? Also might help if you'd mention the area you're prepared to drive to for appts..... BEST of LUCK! You can email me for more info.....

Sorry no image available
Posted by Admin-179828 - 5 years ago

If you can help, you must remember to e-mail your replies; in accordance with French regulations, names and contact details of medical personnel must not be posted publicly in the Discussions.