Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Personal training registration in France

Posted by cvds - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by dlevente82 - 4 years ago

Anything you have from the states will not be recognised ever, no chance, neither from the eastern block countries, even if it is a fully functional masters diplome. 

From UK, if you have a cert what is REPS and EHFA recognised you have a very good chance that it  will be accepted and translated here. 

I have a NCEHS cert from Ireland, but awarded and accredited by Chester UNI. IT works here, but had to make the recognition. So now I am an official Educateur Sportif (group ou personnel) 

Go to the local  DJSS and they will tell you everything. In nice it is out near the MIN.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Wiggies-267947 - 4 years ago


So qualifications and training done in the Uk and the States isn't recognized here?

i didn't realise all that needed to be done to practice here...

Anymore info would be greatly received




Sorry no image available
Posted by dlevente82 - 4 years ago

You have to get into the local  DJSS and they will ask for tons of papers from you, inluding many translations, french language course diplomes DELF B1, first aid certs and many others.  They will tell you what to do. It took me a good year to get all the papers and exams done.