DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Physiotherapist

Posted by SunnySue-315619 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by SunnySue-315619 - 5 years ago

Thank you all for your replies on here and also privately! We've finally managed to get hold of the local physio so all is well and my mum starts treatment on Tuesday. Thanks again everyone!

Sorry no image available
Posted by SunnySue-315619 - 5 years ago

My mother has been a regular client over the years and we know that 3 out of the 4 kinés in the cabinet are there but they don't return any of her calls. She needs someone to come to her home, at least to begin with. This is in Bar-sur-Loup and I could happily drive her to Grasse, Vence, etc, but I don't have the time to drive her to the coast on a regular basis (she's been prescribed 15 sessions, after a 5 week hospitalisation, and cannot drive until she has built up confidence). Thanks for your reply, it's reassuring to know that this is not just a problem relating to the Bar-sur-Loup / Chateauneuf area.

Sorry no image available
Posted by eurokiné-187861 - 5 years ago

this is not unusual, a good cabinet could well have a waiting list or only take existing clients

Sorry no image available
Posted by Admin-179828 - 5 years ago

If you can help, you must remember to e-mail your replies; in accordance with French regulations,
names and contact details of medical personnel must not be posted publicly to the Forum----
Classifieds & Discussions Administration
riviera.forums@angloinfo.com