DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

power bleaching/ botox

Posted by Europe - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by tomb_raider - 13 years ago

Good attempt at being helpful fifal, but not all offer power bleaching- however if anyone needs it- there's a great one in Antibes- 0493340304

As for botox, there's an awful old quack who works out of the hospital in Monaco- do not use him- apara there's one up the Cap D'antibes who is good

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fifal - 13 years ago

Any dentist will "bleach" your teeth.

Sorry no image available
Posted by stonertj - 13 years ago

Hi Europe, am also interested in botox, did you find anyone and if so were you happy?  Don't want to look frozen.  Pls email details to: rtlhgstone@yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks

Tammy

Tracey

Sorry no image available
Posted by stirrer2-182859 - 14 years ago

you probably care what you look like, and likewise for many people... if you look in the yellow pages (pages jaunes) under the rubrique 'medecins' then under 'chirugie plastique' you will find a list of plastic surgeons who will be able to help you with the botox. The bleaching I believe is done by the dentists, there are a few here who speak english (though I'm not assuming that you don't speak french) and you'll find them through Riviera Medical Services.

Sorry no image available
Posted by MikeP-180526 - 14 years ago

Just go to Cannes or St. Tropez and you'll see living proof (well, living in name only as their rigid facial expressions look as if they died some while ago) of the answer to your question.

Sorry no image available
Posted by malena-191350 - 14 years ago

First, I have to say who cares what you look like? As long as you're smiling and laughing with your loved ones.  Have food, water, air and shelter; and preferably some good music?

With that said........... I know my father-in-law gets botox injections at Saint George Clinique in Cimiez. As for the rest I'm sure they can point you in the right direction.   

Wish I didn't know that information.........

Happy cleansing

Malena

I prefer the charming person, with the gleam in his eye, that was created by his little imperfections, than a stale mannequinn standing by my side in life.