Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


woould it be best to register with local GP/doctor

Posted by mike m-252460 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ba&Ke - 6 years ago

Check out your nearest hospital and the "Urgences" (the equivalent of A&E in the UK). I'm afraid I know of no English-speaking doctors in your area but you could ask at the Mairie who may be able to refer you to someone.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Admin-179828 - 6 years ago

If you can help, you must remember to e-mail your replies; in accordance with French regulations,
names and contact details of medical personnel must not be posted publicly to the Forum
Classifieds & Discussions Administration