DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Yoga classes during the summer months

Posted by telim - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Raoul-195362 - 14 years ago

Thanks I'll check it out.Raoul rpassag@toronto.ca

Sorry no image available

Thanks I'll check it out.Raoul rpassag@toronto.ca

Sorry no image available
Posted by tkw - 14 years ago

Actually, my ashtanga teacher there in Antibes was doing some pre-work morning classes also...I actually don't have her number but if you pass by the Judo studio in Old-Antibes there is a poster there with her number. I think I've also seen it at Freedom yachting crew agency.

Sorry no image available
Posted by rosetta-185721 - 14 years ago

Sorry I can't help you, but was interested in your comment that there are daily yoga classes in Nice on the beach - can anyone confirm? I know Berta did a some classes a couple of mornings but think she's stopped for the summer.

Sorry no image available

Thanks, I was hoping for something daily preferably early mornings and more advanced, is on the beach in Cannes asking too much? I read on AngloINFO that Nice has a.m. yoga classes on the beach daily, but that's a little to far from Cannes.  Anyone interested in getting together early mornings ( 8'ish ) on the beach in Cannes to do yoga together Ashtanga or Hatha or combo?  Any Yogi's in Cannes wanting to teach classes on the beach? Great opportunity to start something new and it doesn't seem Cannes has one currently.

Raoul rpassag@toronto.ca

Sorry no image available
Posted by tkw - 14 years ago

Ashtanga beginners wednesday nights 7pm at the Judo Club in Old Antibes (rue Fersen)

Sorry no image available

I too am looking for Yoga classes while on Vacation in Cannes from 16/06/04 to july 04/04, if anyone knows where I can attend classes please let me know.

Namaste,  Raoul

Raoul rpassag@toronto.ca

Sorry no image available
Posted by Zazounice - 14 years ago

Espace Wellness, 11 rue Maccarani has several yoga classes during the week.  You would have to buy a membership, but you can buy one for a couple of months.  It's quite expensive, but an excellent place.

Regards

Zazou Nice