DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Architect

Posted by john794406-226781 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Serengwalia - 5 years ago

At the risk of being a little parochial, my recommendation would be Louisa Strachan who has established herself in La Colle sur Loup thus depriving those of us back in the UK of her skills and dedication

Have a look at her website at http://www.abofa.eu/index.html for a full rundown on what she can do and her local contact details.

I have been a property professional in the UK for nearly 30 years working on commercial and industrial development and management. Prior to her move to France, Louisa did project work for me in my private capacity in the exact area of work that you are seeking. It's a shame that the property interests I have in France are a bit outside her present radius of operations because she dealt with all the property problems I threw at her with skill and despatch.

Now she is a charterd engineer and project manager by training and experience, but combines these with good hands-on practical experience and most importantly a passion to help a client achieve what they want. Well worth talking to in any event.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fitz19075 - 5 years ago

Hi, i recently called Jessica to renew my house in Valbonne, i would highly recommand her as i'm entirely satisfied with her works, ideas, prices, serious and best services. She is a french Dplg architect diplomed from "school of beaux Arts Paris. She used to make some big projects renovation for luxurious houses located in Buenos Aires Argentina and Paris. She actually lives and works in Nice, you can have a look at book and some of her projects on her web site: www.buildingideas.fr. Her phone number is 06.09.77.28.95.

Sorry no image available
Posted by sebastie L - 5 years ago

Yes, i recommend you Miss Elodie Streuber, she is a very good building designer with a lots experience. She was working for a long time as a public officer, so she is very aware of building regulation and construction law and most of all she is very quick and effective.

You can call her at 06-03-66-19-21.

Sorry no image available
Posted by solerevi - 5 years ago

Hello,

Please call  M Alain OUDIN, he is very professional too.

Te: +33 (0)607566343

Email : mg.home@orange.fr

Best Regards,

Sophie

Sorry no image available
Posted by mike m-252460 - 5 years ago

try christian jego he may have a good contact he rebuilds remodels extends etc and he works with a group of architects christian is french but very fluent english we found him by recommendation on this site he is very very trustworthy and efficient in my experience and i am sure he will be able to guide you in the right direction his numberfrom uk 0033650292011 regards mike

Sorry no image available
Posted by CEPHEE - 5 years ago

Hello dear;

I know a very good Architect, very professional & honnest.

Please call  him on my belahf, Miss Faudé Nathalie.

Mr Apponio "Sons", based in Menton.

Tel: 0493357605

Please keep me posted on this.

Best Regards