DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Asbestos in roof

Posted by selling up-320815 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by eurokiné-187861 - 4 years ago

Contact AJ Toit (details on pages jaunes)

they are in antibes (if that s any help as you didnt say where you are)

they are reasonably priced, efficient & competant workmen who I would highly recommend.

they may be able to give you a ball park figure per meter square by phone rather  than a precise quote if you ask .  When we used them about 3yearrs ago they were ok in face to face english but basic by phone but working on the language to improve so you should be ok by now if french is an issue for you

Sorry no image available
Posted by charlottenovitz-654670 - 4 years ago

would like to help you but don't have time at present to look for name/address of roofer I used a

few years ago.   In any case, he's located in BDR and would probably not be available before a year....or go to cote d'azur or wherever you are.   sorry

Sorry no image available
Posted by Newsonette-289389 - 4 years ago

Hi. Did you get a quote for the removal of these panels? Or did you finally get the work done? We have the same problem with a house we are looking to buy and would like some advice as to cost and time and how easy it was before we make an offer. If you are able to help perhaps you could send me am email? Thanks 

Sorry no image available
Posted by selling up-320815 - 5 years ago

it was for a house we hope to buy in Peymeinade. Was it a huge job to replace the panels? I wanted to know a rough estimate of how much it costs to remove and replace per M2 so that I can make an offer accordingly.

Sorry no image available
Posted by charlottenovitz-654670 - 5 years ago

I've used an excellent roofer, but where are you located??  (Had those same panels)