DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Builder recommendations

Posted by guardiancouple - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by samrich72 - 4 years ago

We are also looking to do some renovations on a house near Mougins... also architects... many thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by newyork-921728 - 4 years ago

Hi, You can contact me if you are still looking for a builder. I had an English builder do a renovation for me on my apartment. Very high standard and reliable, also great price.

Thanks, Abby.

Sorry no image available
Posted by jdp-266035 - 4 years ago

Thomas Farr I think he is based in Vence, he built a wall for us in the garden, no fuss, gets on with the job and is reasonable. 0635 50 79 03.  Seems to be able to turn his hand to most things too.

Sorry no image available
Posted by AnnaMar-287654 - 4 years ago

may I ask you if the builder has experience in damp proofing??   -  water penetrates through exterior wall into house . we are near Mougin 

thanks for your advise. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Berretta06 - 4 years ago

Hi 

I am looking for a builder urgently. Can you please give me details.

Sorry no image available
Posted by michandleon - 4 years ago

Please can you send me his details, we are looking for someone for smaller building works in Nice area, thanks!

Sorry no image available
Posted by mouans - 4 years ago

I also can recommend a fantastic builder he is Irish and has been here ten years worked in London for years please send me an email and I will pass on his details he can provide lots of very satisfied customers

certainly me as one

good luck

mouans 

Sorry no image available
Posted by sunseapebbles - 4 years ago

I have a recomendation but he is located near Mougins. He is one of the best around and has recently finished two jobs for me. What kind of jobs are you discussing? He recenly replaced all somebody's windows and put up glass structur es around a pool. He also is doing a house renovation for a friend next month. I can send you his details if you send me a private email or send me your number. I think he generally does large jobs but might be interested.