DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Double glazing window repairs

Posted by Kelly dawett-319918 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kelly dawett-319918 - 6 years ago

Thank you,that is helpful,I will look in to that.Kd

Sorry no image available
Posted by azilana-284527 - 6 years ago

Theres always a place for those kind of jobs here. But u need to have the right connections, tough to start off so better start as a salaried man. Then later when u know the ups and downs of the business then u can start on ur own.

Sorry no image available

No ,it is more for the repairing of the locks,handles,hinges,and glass units,because these things do break from wear and tear

Sorry no image available
Posted by stuart06-195098 - 6 years ago

Ok,what cleaning them?

As a previous poster mentioned please be more specific.

Sorry no image available

Thanks,I was thinking more of just doing the maintenace,as i have found the service provided for most things leaves a lot to be desired,and I have a work ethic,providing a service,turning up on time,etc,

Sorry no image available
Posted by stuart06-195098 - 6 years ago

Supplying and installing double glazing units,you will experience extremely tough competition here especially from the Italians !

Sorry no image available

Hi,Imy speacility is double glazed products in Aluminium and pvcu,glass units and locking systems,both for windows and doors

Sorry no image available
Posted by GAnthony - 6 years ago

KD, I think it would be better if you defined your service in some more detail. Do you mean repairing the glass sections (is that possible?) or repairing the window frame that the glass sits in? Then perhaps some of the forum members would be able to comment. Good luck.