DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

EDF

Posted by mysticmod - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by mysticmod - 15 years ago

Thank you Jan and Les.  I think I will try to speak to the Yorkshire lass at EDF.  Les, do you know how I can contact her?  There is an EDF "office" in Dinard, another in Saint Malo.  Is she at either or is the EDF Bretagne HQ in Rennes?

Sorry no image available
Posted by lespalmiers - 15 years ago

mysticmod,

A big hearty welcome to Brittany, thank you passingcloud, my reputation passes before me . . . . . . .

EDF no problem, excellent answer Jan, the EDF headquarters for Brittany actually employs a lovely lass from Yorkshire so if you can understand her accent then you get all the help you need - if you would like me to sort it all out for you please e-mail me, delighted to welcome another Breton user to AI.

Regards, Les

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jan-181414 - 15 years ago

HiWELCOME TO ANGLOINFOI hope this helps you.There are three different tariffs.OPTION BASEOPTION HEURES CREUSESOPTION TEMPOOption base is the same rate day and nightoption heures creuses is a daily rate with 8 hours each day on a reduce tariff(not always during the night, depends on the area, can be partly night and partly lunchtime).Option tempo is a bit more complecated.there are 3 tariffs, red, blue and white. During the year you have 300 blue days,43 white days and 22 red days, blue days are much cheaper than all the other options, but red days are ten times the price. So as long as you can manage 22 days a year only using the bear essentials(these red days are always between 1st Nov and 31 March)then this is a good choice. This system also has full rate and cheap rate between 10pm and 6am.All three systems charge different abonnements, so depending on your consumption you could work out what would be best for you.If you need any more help send me an e-mailJan

Sorry no image available
Posted by passingcloud - 15 years ago

You appear to have an ok neighbour, at least: he goes by as lespalmer, i think

Best o' luck