DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

EXPO at Ventimiglia. How to get there?

Posted by pepe-189761 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0

Can anyone give directions to EXPO at Ventimiglia which was mentioned elsewhere on the forum as an alternative to Home store at La Bocca?

The address would do because then I could use "Mappy" to get detailed directions.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cassini-187302 - 13 years ago

Its actually Camporosso behind Noaio's delicious garden centre.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Miss Varna - 13 years ago

Cool, thank you Pepe! If anybody knows any other good furniture stores in Italy or also here on the CdA, please let me know. I don't like Conforama/Fly/Atlas :( BO Systems is quite nice but maybe a little too modern but it goes in the right direction ;-)

Sorry no image available
Posted by pepe-189761 - 13 years ago

I have had the following reply by e-mail from the original poster about how to find EXPO so I pass it on.

"To find Expo, you take the autoroute to Italy then follow the signs to Ventimiglia Centro.  As you arrive on the outskirts of Ventimiglia, you'll see signs for yellow and red Expo everywhere, in French and Italian.  Just follow the signes, you can't go wrong."

Sorry no image available

Yes ruby, I know mappy very well - this is why I said that instead of directions, only posting the adress of the store would be fine, then I could enter the address in mappy.

Cheers,

Miss Varna (not blonde ;-)

Sorry no image available
Posted by ruby-197471 - 13 years ago

Miss varna...mappy is the map to get to places...www.mappy.com

Sorry no image available

As we are in the process of looking for new furniture, I'd also appreciate addresses of other stores worth seeing in Italy - please give directions or, as Pepe said, address for Mappy.