DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Fabulous Gardener

Posted by kdas-315011 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Byzan11 - 4 years ago

Hi Karin, could you please send me his contact details too. Katedeam09@gmail.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by Maggan-255503 - 4 years ago

Hi,

I would be very thankful if you would pass on Tom´s phone number to me.

maggansmail@mac.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by Maggan-255503 - 4 years ago

Hi,

Could I please have the phone number of your gardener? Could you also inform about the hourly rate?

Thanking you for posting this info, like said, it is hard to find any kind of helper at the Riviera and it seems to me that they all try to take advantage of us foreigners. I, at least, have had poor experience up to now.

Thanking you in advance.

My email: maggansmail@mac.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by AnnaMar-287654 - 5 years ago

I just saw your note and wondered what trade you know??! Could you let me know as I am seriously looking for a serious gardenehaving you are interested no lease let us know!! We are near Mouans Sartoux . Email is orchard46@hotmail.com

Sorry no image available

Hello, I have replied some time ago but may be it did not arrive. We are looking for help in our garden. Could tell us about your experience and knowledge in English !!! Gardening as we have a mature English water garden.  if you are interested to inspect the gardens near Mouans Sartoux please call on 0626191856 or send a reply to orchard46@hotmail.com 

greetings from Ana

Sorry no image available
Posted by appletrees-321263 - 5 years ago

I did not have any reply!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by californiagirl-217173 - 5 years ago

Hi, I saw your post about the gardener in Opio. I live in Opio so would be Extremely helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry no image available
Posted by stuartfrance - 5 years ago

i would be very pleased to have his/her details

Sorry no image available

your message sourds encouraging and I would really appreciate his nr. Could you please share his nr with us? Orchard46@hotmail.com

Sorry no image available

we have searched for a long time and would love to have his contact. Isolbj@hotmail.com