DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Farrow and Ball Paint

Posted by simbabimba - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by stephanieridley - 6 years ago

Just to come back to this, as, coincidentally, I have just ordered some F & B paint. I didn't use the website, but ordered by email through the Chelsea showroom directly as I wanted some advice as well. I ordered Wednesday & the paint was with me by UPS the next day- & all €50 cheaper than if I had used the French website (The order was GBP120 inc delivery)- & goodness knows how long I would have had to wait if I'd used the French site. Fantastic service & I can't recommend (Robert at) F&B Chelsea enough.
I am all in favour of generally ordering locally where possible, but it makes way more sense to order F&B form the UK, both in terms of efficiency & cost. Happy painting,Stephanie

Sorry no image available
Posted by bonjermatey-185917 - 6 years ago

Stephanie is quite right!
Having had to order a large amount of F&B we also discovered it is half the price from the website - order online - then get shipped to france.
Be aware though, F&B is almost impossible to touch up so you would have to do the whole section in order to lose the 'touch up'!
hope this helps!

Sorry no image available
Posted by bonjermatey-185917 - 6 years ago

Stephanie is quite right!
Having had to order a large amount of F&B we also discovered it is half the price from the website - order online - then get shipped to france.
Be aware though, F&B is almost impossible to touch up so you would have to do the whole section in order to lose the 'touch up'!
hope this helps!

Sorry no image available
Posted by stephanieridley - 6 years ago

STUC & MATIERES,1486 Chemin de la Plaine,06250,Mougins

However, they don't keep a large stock & ordering is only done once a week so, if you time it badly, you have to wait 10 days for your paint. We found it was quicker & cheaper to order it from the UK & have it shipped.
Stephanie

Sorry no image available
Posted by scots lass-193337 - 6 years ago

La Jolie Maison in NIce. They have a shop at 7 Rue Verdi in NIce and also one round the corner from there, can't remember the street name. They have lots in stock and can order as well.
Pat

Sorry no image available
Posted by Polly Ester - 6 years ago

La Jolie Maison in Nice - Lucia who owns it is English and is lovely and helpful.

JOLIE MAISON DROGUERIE

7 RUE VERDI 06000 NICE

They will also deliver and you can pay easily by credit card or PayPal

http://www.joliemaison-droguerie.com/boutique_us/liste_rayons.cfm?code_lg=lg_us