DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Fibre Optic internet connection with SFR y use this ?

Posted by citic-213768 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by citic-213768 - 5 years ago

hi Yann 

thank you for the chat ........ I have looked at the contract it says  " La fibra de SFR " so you are saying that SFR will not give me the high speed of fibre optic but will give me the same system as FREE.fr using the same copper telephone conection 

The salesman said it was a special offer extended for afew weeks normal price 41 euros buts its 27.99  and also said since your Girlfriend is with SFR mobile phone you get 10 euros off 

the salesman looked outside where the fibre optic box is and said " oh oragne also has the conection with the fibre optic box 

if you have time then come over and have a look at my system 

regards 

john 

Sorry no image available
Posted by yy75001 - 5 years ago

call me at 09 51 07 07 12

I can explain you their strategy to leave your operator and go to them

I attended on the spot to this type of canvassing and how they trap the customer
(I'm a particular subscriber Free for all at the beginning, the price / quality ratio is not found elsewhere and this is the free network covers the area!)

I respond to your post because I hate scam

Sorry no image available

John,

check in the description and the contract is written, "fiber" or just "cable": this is the trap

Sorry no image available

John,

If you speak French, I'll can explain by more details

Beware, it is a solicitation to go home, Bouygues does the same thing
Think: the network "wired" is not fiber optic but the twisted pair (who knows the laws of physics include the big difference and therefore "concern" over time, as your "cable" will be! influenced all kinds of interference and more, share with other subscribers)

Yann

Sorry no image available
Posted by citic-213768 - 5 years ago

Thanks for the response , 

so you have had  fibre optic but switched to free ? 

I have free.fr at the moment but my uplode speed is 4mbt , a SFR salesman came yestarday and said with F.O. I would get around 88 mbt for the first year at 23 euros each month or calling mobiles at 27 euros per  sounds like a good deal to me ? 

Sorry no image available

Hello John,

If you can choose between Free and SFR, I recommend you Free.

You can contact me if more details