DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Folding Single Bed - stockist - Too many visitors!

Posted by Cassini-187302 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0

We're being inundated with visitors this summer and will only be back at the end of July with just a few days to find a single bed before they arrive. Can anyone recommend somewhere to buy an inexpensive folding single bed. It would need to be somewhere that keeps them in stock, even at the end of July, so we can take it away on the day.

This sort of thing is hard to buy in our area of Italy during the peak holiday season and we've yet to fully know the best places to shop over the border in France.

Menton, Monaco or Nice are our nearest french shopping places. Looking forward to your advice and thanks in advance.

Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Sorry no image available
Posted by Cannescannes - 9 years ago

Chain stores such as Conforama always seem to have stock.

Have also seen them in Carrefour.

Hope this helps

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cassini-187302 - 9 years ago

In fact we brought a camp bed with us from England.... If I was looking now I would probably go to IKEA.

Sorry no image available
Posted by GR8 - 9 years ago

Hello,

I have been searching Anglo Info to source a standby fold away single bed for our apartment at Avenue de la Californie, Nice. I see it was along time ago that you were searching also. If you have some advise I would really appreciate it. Won't need to have it urgent but will from early July.

Thank you. Billy Ryan.