DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

fridge seals etc

Posted by jaaaine - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Hi, does anyone know of a shop that sells fridge seals, fitted oven trays etc....?  Thanks

Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by jaaaine - 14 years ago

Hi Mike

Yes, could you please mail me the name of that place, and also maybe the one you used to order from  in the UK, thanks a million :)

Jane

Sorry no image available
Posted by MikeP-180526 - 14 years ago

Yes, there is one in Chateuaneuf de Grasse/Magagnosc.  I don't know the name or number but if that is in your area let me know and I'll find out. 

Last time I needed fridge seals etc I ordered from the UK - quicker, easier and cheaper than dealing with the local incompetence and indifference ("oh it's three years old throw it away and buy a new one") at Darty and similar places.   However in fairness at that time I didn't know of the place in Grasse.

Sorry no image available
Posted by jaaaine - 14 years ago

heh heh......... thanks   ;)

Sorry no image available
Posted by szozu - 14 years ago

Leslie,

With global warming and all, I think the seals are getting a bit desperate for accomodations and no longer sticking up their noses at a nice Whirlpool duplex.

Lana
P.S. jaaaine: Do a search of the forum, there was a discussion here on fridge gasket problems not too long ago.

Sorry no image available
Posted by leslie-179832 - 14 years ago

Try the arctic! Although I think keeping seals in the refridgerator can be illegal.  :)

Leslie