DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Help Internet providers

Posted by patelliott - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by redphilip - 5 years ago

Yeah Free bundle sounds just like SFR bundle that i have,I was not aware that more english stations were available through an upgrade i wonder if it is available with SFR. Will follow up on that.

Sorry no image available
Posted by patelliott - 5 years ago

We don't have a telephone to date but there is a connection on the wall. Free sounds ideal but not so technical and will only be over for a week and hope to get all done then. Thanks to all

Sorry no image available
Posted by AnniefromAustralia - 5 years ago

I recommend Free network. They take under 2 weeks to post everythng and you install yourself. Excellent design and absolutely user friendly. For under 40euros a month you can expect a package with unlimited Wifi, homeline (I think with unlimited calls), and upto 200 television channels with BBC news, music channels, etc (you can upgrade for more English channels). I have found Free to be very efficient, wifi incredible wifi speed and so many channels you don't know where to start. We were also offered a free mobile sim card after we received the wifi/homephone/landline bundle. You just need a French bank account for them to commence debiting money from (I highly recommend HSBC for this, I had an account and bank card in less than 2 weeks). Best of luck.

Sorry no image available

I failed to say that also in the package is ethernet and telephone with free land line calls to most countries in the world.

Sorry no image available

it took me a short time to set up an Ethernet package with Sfr wihin a week to two I'm sure.Call into one of their shops and they will arrange connection. The package I got consists of french tv channels with 4 to 5 English speaking news channels.To receive English channels like Itv,Bbc etc you must install a sky box or free to air box , but I read from other blogs that this signal is to disapear in the next few months. Has anybody got further info on this. Redphil

Sorry no image available
Posted by laughingboy-409220 - 5 years ago

Do already have a phone line connected?