Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Help: Need an English-style house survey done

Posted by snowqueen-191196 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by snowqueen-191196 - 6 years ago

Thank you all for your replies, I really appreciate your help and  I will follow up your leads.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Martin English - 6 years ago

Hello Snow Queen,

We used Peter Goddard of Home Expert a number of years ago and he was excellent... in fact he found things that we would never have known and saved us a fortune.

We found his number through the Anglo Info pages: http://provence.angloinfo.com/af/253/provence-architects-and-surveyors.html 

Sorry no image available
Posted by John Barlow - 6 years ago


We bought our property in Villefranche with the aid of an English lawyer in Frejus - Caroline Jenkins (0494178142) She recommended a good surveyor - I think his name was Pierre Weingartner.  Obviously he was expensive (who isnt in this area?!!) - but very thorough.  I am sure Caroline Jenkins would give you his contact details as I havent got them here in England. 

Good luck.