DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

HELP!!!!!! Recipe for choc fudge sauce pls

Posted by danonimes-184717 - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Runaway-182887 - 15 years ago

Deb,

Need you really ask.......... we all want the second recipe..... of course....

xx

Sorry no image available
Posted by dlmarlow - 15 years ago

Gee How did I miss this one. s this for something sensual?just checking so I give you the right recipe Its either one that cooks in the proper oven or the one that melts at 98.6 degrees....

Sorry no image available
Posted by danonimes-184717 - 15 years ago

Jan - Thanks for the recipes, 2-3 minutes in a microwave, I'll use it if I am in a hurry.

Chocolate sauce and body hair? Dental floss?

Never had the pleasure of having my legs waxed, shaved, yes, but not waxed.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jan-181414 - 15 years ago

RunawayThat's my secret...Jan

Sorry no image available
Posted by Runaway-182887 - 15 years ago

Jan,

Do you know this from personal experience then...... do tellJ

xx

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jan-181414 - 15 years ago

I have two choices for youChocolate fudge sauce300ml Double cream175gr unsalted butter50g light muscovado sugar175gr dark chocolateHeat the cream butter and sugar in a pan, stir until the butter has melted, add the chocolate and stir until melted, take of the heat and serve. It will thicken as it cools.The sugar and cream are hard to find her, use cream fraiche and cassonade. Works just as well.This one is easier.175gr dark chocolate20gr butter3tbsp water3tbsp golden syrup1tsp vanilla essenceBreak chocolate into small pieces, place in a bowl with butter, water and syrup. Cook in medium mirowave for 2-3 mins stirring once during cooking.Add vanilla essence and serve.danonimes, if you only need this for body paint, save time and just use melted chocolate. Be very careful with body hair, have you ever had your legs waxed!!!! it's just as painful but much more enjoyable.Jan

Sorry no image available
Posted by mike-179830 - 15 years ago

Well, guv'nor - looks like you caught me bang to rights...

However, the line of asterisks is actually a line of stars, and it is a linear representation of the EU flag, somewhat abstracted (a charitable interpretation of the fact that I didn't bother to count the stars on the flag before typing it).

That's my story, anyway. And I'm sticking to it.

Mike

Sorry no image available

Thanks mike, only 15 minutes to prepare and keeps for 3 weeks in the fridge, sounds ideal

on another point, and from another post (quoted below) are you allowed to put all those asterisks in your signature? Some people may be offended.

Just a reminder that the admins have pointed out before that an asterisk doesn't stop a word being vulgar.

For example, if we agreed with the poet Charles Baudelaire that "Belgium" was the most obscene swear-word on earth, we'd still find it vulgar if it was written "B*lgium"... :-)

Mike

Sorry no image available
Posted by mike-179830 - 15 years ago

Try here

Mike

Sorry no image available

ju - crisis management, adrenalin rush, living on the edge, much more my style than engage brain before opening mouth

legend - enquire away, the request is for a recipe, I have a paintbrush ;-)