DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Home store Cannes La Bocca

Posted by leslie-179832 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by The Pigtails-195986 - 13 years ago

Hi, still looking for directions!! thanksThe one & only original Pigtails

Sorry no image available
Posted by lenenielsen - 13 years ago

Could you please tell me where I will find the Expo, in Ventimiglia I believe...?

Sorry no image available
Posted by lenenielsen - 13 years ago

Could you please tell me where I will find the Expo, in Ventimiglia I believe...?

Sorry no image available
Posted by hope-186232 - 13 years ago

Sounds like its gone down hill rapidly - sorry for the recommendation - I haven't been for a while.yvonne

Sorry no image available
Posted by The Pigtails-195986 - 13 years ago

where is this home store & how do I get there?The one & only original Pigtails

Sorry no image available
Posted by Paul_A-184148 - 13 years ago

Expo et Ventimiglia is pretty good too, especially on the price front.  They also deliver and install on time!

Sorry no image available
Posted by sorcel-190657 - 13 years ago

You could also try Leroy Martin near the Antibes toll Gates.

Kathleen

PS... I was chased out of Home Store at lunch time - not even allowed to pay and take with me what I had found.

Sorry no image available
Posted by leslie-179832 - 13 years ago

Well, I went to the HOME store yesterday and was actually quite dissapointed. The place was very large and appeared to have absolutely no air conditioning for a start. Perhaps that put me in a bad mood, but to add insult to injusry, the prices seemed so out of proportion that both my husband and I were speechless.

We were looking for some fixtures for the shower and bathroom sink. We found something and asked the sales guy for he price for just the shower handset and wall attachment, he laughed at us as if we were requesting something strange..."what you don't want the 1,050 Euro ensemble????

In addition, the stock was greatly reduced and there was not much too look at. We quickly went to Castorama, which in the past I had cast out as a quality and decent place to shop at. I am sorry. We found just what we wanted and it was on sale!!  We went to the castorama in Le Cannet, it is very very good.

Leslie

Sorry no image available
Posted by hope-186232 - 13 years ago

It's a fabulous shop but a bit on the expensive side. But do go and look (and buy!)yvonne