DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

House Rental Without Using an Agent

Posted by sunnywithachance - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by relocatella - 5 years ago

Also here on Anglo Info in the classified!

Sorry no image available
Posted by sunnywithachance - 5 years ago

Yes, my questions was regarding my search for a property to rent for my family not to rent out my own property. leboncoin.fr and pap.fr have a good number of listings and I'll continue my search there.

Thanks to laughingboy and LeighA for the pointers! If there are additional popular ones I'd like your additional suggestions but those two are a good start.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Squeaky-882728 - 5 years ago

As frequently happens, not enough info in the OP!  Are you looking to rent out your own property or looking for a property to rent?

Sorry no image available
Posted by LeighA - 5 years ago

Pap is a real estate by owner company. There is a website and a weekly publication. www.pap.fr

Sorry no image available
Posted by laughingboy-409220 - 5 years ago

Sorry, it occurred to me as soon as I had pressed the button that you are probably looking for somewhere to rent, not looking for a tenant.

Try leboncoin.fr

Sorry no image available
Posted by laughingboy-409220 - 5 years ago

Of course you can advertise direct but are you up to speed with all the French legislation on rental contracts, tenant protection etc? There is a reason why most people use agents and also take out insurance.

If you still want to rent privately after you have read some of the horror stories on here then you are a very brave person.