DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

House Security

Posted by Alyson&Mike - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by HarryDay-186340 - 15 years ago

Your alarm/floodlight & animal problem. We have a very good system which covers all that. I suggest you contact: Olivier Filliere on 04.94.53.09.93. He has looked after our interests for 15 years.

Best Wishes

Sorry no image available
Posted by Admin-179828 - 15 years ago

Tinker - no need for admin to do that; Alyson&Mike can just click on the e-Mail link next to your name, above your posting...-----
Forums Administrator
forums@angloinfo.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by Tinker-186005 - 15 years ago

Our alarm system is animal friendly, someting to do with their body temp not their,size, one of the dogs is as large as a small child, and it works. Obviously I won't give the details over an open line but if interested perhaps admin could mail me on your behalf.

Tinker

Sorry no image available
Posted by Si-180835 - 15 years ago

quote: does anyone know if you can get traditional french style windows which lock from the inside? Closing all the shutters everytime I leave the house is a little tiresome and easily put off if you are running late. id=quote>I'm not sure about the security issues but I would double check your insurance policy regarding the windows. Mine states I must have window locks plus a second security option, such as shutters, bars etc otherwise they won't pay up.