DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Lets talk Washing Machines,.

Posted by Aroncb - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Hardly exciting but nessesary things.  Has anyone seen a smaller unit about 43cm wide by 73 high and whatever deep.? They are normally 59cm wide by 82 high... :-(

Top loader or Front loader.

I need to fit one into an akward gap.

Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Black Cat-192495 - 14 years ago

I saw a small model at Ubaldi (La Bocca) the other day. But it costs as much as the bigger ones and takes a smaller load (3,5 kg). Looked like it could fit almost anywhere though, even in a mobile home.

Sorry no image available
Posted by szozu - 14 years ago

There are some small countertop machines at Darty, but you would be a bit limited in how much you could wash at one time. I own a rental apartment that came with a washing machine that is smaller than standard--shorter too. My husband used to build boats and he thinks that it is a machine designed for boats. You would have to ask a boat expert--maybe St. George to find out where to buy one, though--and I bet it will cost more than a standard machine.

Lana

Sorry no image available
Posted by gerbil-194494 - 14 years ago

Bosch do a range of machines 45 cm wide but it looks as though they are all 82 cm highhttp://www.bosch-electromenager.com/produits/recherche/result_critere.asp?sous_famille=2&ENCASTRABLE_SOLO=%25&fk_id_largeur=3&fk_id_couleur=3&famille=8&submit1=RechercherAEG (not distributed in France?) do top-loaders 40 wide but again around 80 cm highgerbil

Sorry no image available
Posted by gerbil-194494 - 14 years ago

Bosch do a range of machines 45 cm wide but it looks as though they are all 82 cm highhttp://www.bosch-electromenager.com/produits/recherche/result_critere.asp?sous_famille=2&ENCASTRABLE_SOLO=%25&fk_id_largeur=3&fk_id_couleur=3&famille=8&submit1=RechercherAEG (not distributed in France?) do top-loaders 40 wide but again around 80 cm highgerbil