DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

looking for good quality sofa bed

Posted by JennyD-188432 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Juliette-185824 - 14 years ago

Hi there

I've just ordered a sofabed from Ikea in Toulon.  It's an l-shaped one with has a drawer which contains the bed bit.  You can get them in navy and beige AND (the best bit - for my narrow maison de village -  is that it comes in three pieces you think put together.  (Oops - is that a clik-clak?)

It's called Fagelbo (dontcha love these crazy Swedish names?) and costs 549€.

Julie

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pearson-184565 - 14 years ago

Try Fly in Mandelieu Napoul they have 3 styles which come in two or three seater with three different qualities of cover, 100 different colour options and two different matrass options.  So you can effectively design your own.  A three seater medium quality cover and top quality matrass costs around €1200 and delivery takes 8-10 weeks.

Sorry no image available
Posted by calcalino - 14 years ago

andre tissier near cap 3000 does a jolly expensive but beautiful one - last seen in the show room in grey...also there are several sofa cum bed shops in the streets near andre tissier which stock cheaper models..

calcalino

Sorry no image available
Posted by fish-187106 - 14 years ago

Jenny - We bought our 3 sofa beds from "Sifas". They have shops around Cannes - Nice. The main shop is on the Cannes outskirts on the Mougins road. Super quality - (we've had some fairly portly friends stay with us). I cant remember the name of the model but it was a lemon colour in the showroom. In 2 & 3 seater sizes.

Fish