DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

New awnings and recovering awnings.

Posted by Hudson1922-201544 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by sunseapebbles - 5 years ago

I forgot to add that we had one recovered and it cost us a fortune here. The builder I  refer to gets very good quality product from Poland. He also supplies doors and windows and glass at incredible rates.

We recommend him.

Sorry no image available
Posted by sunseapebbles - 5 years ago

Hi Richard,

We are having one awning replaced in Beaulieu and ballastrads being fitted in St John in a matter of weeks. I went through all the usual suspects from Monaco to Nice and eventually went with a guy who owns a highly reputable construction company. The awnings and fitting will be a fraction of the price and the quality the very best. He will be fitting mine in 3-4 weeks when he comes back to do the ballastrads in St John so if you PM me your number to sunseapebbles@gmail.com I will fwd you on his details and in between if you post the exact dimensions and type required I will also ask him to do a rough estimate for you. I agree with you on the lack of follow up.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pinman - 5 years ago

We had great service from J.M.F. STORES (Mr. Ferrari [I kid you not]) on 04 93 42 83 56 or       06 13 26 27 46.

He did no more than was necessary to transform our old terrace blind and was pleasant at all times, excusing our lack of technical terms in French.

You can mention Peter (le grand anglais) from Mougins.............