Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Planning Permission - terrace roof and sky light

Posted by Genevieve56321 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kentish maid-243236 - 5 years ago

You need permis prealable.  Get a form from your Mairie.  It will take 1 month to get the permis and then 2 months with a panneau outside.  If no objections you can then do the work.