DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

property management

Posted by phoebe28 - Created: 7 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Paul63 - 7 years ago

A friend of mine has his property managed by Laurence at Admin Solutions who is based at Vence, she looks after the maintenance contracts and summer lettings.  He is very happy with the service.  He gave me her phone number its 06 22 15 37 69.

Paul

Sorry no image available
Posted by NorthernGal-230817 - 7 years ago

My pals live in St Paul de Vence and they've used the same company for year and years.... Casiris.  It's a french and english company - so best of both worlds!  They do all the usual letting and managing stuff aswell as project work too (renovating bathrms, overseeing pool builds, etc).  She tells me their number is 04 93 09 44 77 tho I think the main guy's number is 0608325705

I'm sure if you google casiris you'll find their website!

Sorry no image available
Posted by jjava - 7 years ago

Hello

Following on from your announcement, I can highly recommend a couple who live in St Jeannet - Rick and Annette Politto.  They have been dealing with changeovers and property managements for many many years now in the area and are very professional, experienced and friendly.  I am sure they would be happy to provide you with refernces should you want them. They are English but have lived down here for the past 27 years so know the area, the system and the people well.  Give them a call - they really are very lovely.  Their number is 04 93 24 71 72 or mobile 06 15 91 77 33.

Jayne