DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Reliable Builder

Posted by Horserider-273233 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by sunseapebbles - 3 years ago

Sorry, was out of country and just read your response to my posting. Have sent you a P.M.

Hope it is not too late for you.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Illovo - 3 years ago

To sunseapebbles , 

would it be possible to correspond to you by email, to get some more information on Arthur hill the builder you recommended .

thank you,

illovo

Sorry no image available
Posted by babalaita - 3 years ago

Hi.Try to call Cosy. 0682054382. Great buildings background and own insurance.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Illovo - 3 years ago

Please,, could I contact you for a couple of reference questions about this contractor?

If so, please let me have your phone number.

Thanks

Suzie Nothard

Sorry no image available
Posted by sunseapebbles - 5 years ago

Try Arthur Hill. His site is www.arthurhill.eu. His company is English reg but he is based here. He is Polish with good english and has worked all over. He is one of the best builders down here. His staff are polish and he does not overcharge and has a very ethical approach. He also gets materials at the very best price and he is very precise with his work. I got his name on this site and can equally reccomend him 150%. You will find his details on the website listed.  He can handle high end or general jobs and with equal focus and apprecaiation which is rare down here. Good luck. Tell him that the lady from the Cap Ferrat job reccomended him.

Sorry no image available
Posted by ann-max-195789 - 5 years ago

I can highly recommend Scott and Mark - they just finished a project for us. They are very professional and easy to work with.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Horserider-273233 - 5 years ago

Thanks for the replies.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Thegoat - 5 years ago

Hi    I have recently had my house in grasse renovated by an english chap who has been living down here for many years.    I had a complete new kitchen, bathroom including the electrical, plumbing, tiling and cabinets fitted. Also the garden cleared and decking built.     I have since had him back to convert part of the garage into an ensuite room. (just a small project that included all the stud work, plaster boarding, complete electrics and plumbing!)    The workmanship, cost, reliability and final product was far better than what the French contractors get away with, I am pleased to recommend this man and his services.    Alan Shoubridge  +33 6 37 48 38 85 dedansdehors06@gmail.com

span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Noteworthy; font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 24px; -webkit-composition-fill-color: rgba(130, 98, 83, 0.09375); -webkit-composition-frame-color: rgba(191, 107, 82, 0.496094); -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.296875);">www.dedansdehors06.com

I hope he is able to help  Regards  Lee Waldman   

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fashion1 - 5 years ago

Give CSC a call (look for the number in the directory).

They have done various projects over the years for us

Sorry no image available
Posted by pifawin - 5 years ago

Hello,

There is a small company, they speak good English and do renovation projects, they working really good. For appointment you can call 06.51.42.03.48

Good luck