DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Rental Cleaning/ Key Holding

Posted by pjwinter - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lalla102 - 2 years ago

Hi Paul! With regards to your post about a good cleaner for your company in Cannes, I'd like to recommend you this website with which you can easily find many cleaning companies and craftsmen in general taht could help you https://www.liveonriviera.com/en/job/inquiry/find-craftsmen

It was very useful for me, I hope that it ill be for you too. Have a nice evening!

Sorry no image available
Posted by frank61 - 2 years ago

Hi you can try the company Bioclean, I've used them and they are friendly, efficient and speak English - the owner Michai is very pro, give him a call on 06 45 86 54 46

Good luck -  Francois

Sorry no image available
Posted by frank61 - 2 years ago

Hi you can try the company Bioclean, I've used them and they are friendly, efficient and speak English - the owner Michai is very pro, give him a call on 06 45 86 54 46

Good luck -  Francois

Sorry no image available
Posted by frenchcaramelcoffee - 2 years ago

I know of a small hotel owner who also runs a rental apartment service as part of his hotel service in Cannes. He is best positioned for this as he has the regular staff and a 24/7 location from where to drop or collect keys or luggage. Behind Croisette. Added to this if anything goes wrong he has spare rooms. I would choose this above any other set up for security, reliability and the fact that he is always booked out so he could probably send you clients too. He worked in hospitality around London for years and therefore runs a very professional service all round. He should be able to help you Paul and Helen. Send me a PM and I will send you his contact mail.

Sorry no image available
Posted by hjtaylor - 2 years ago

Hi,

Did you manage to find a cleaner that you can recommend?  Grateful if you could send me details.

Thanks

Helen

Sorry no image available
Posted by A Breath of Fresh Air - 5 years ago

Fashion1, I'm sure references are available if requested: it's not my place to make statements about the happiness of someone else's customers, only to say what I have observed.  'Seems' covers those observations, 'know' does not.  But I thank you for pointing this out, I'm sure we all benefit from your input.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fashion1 - 5 years ago

seems - that would discourage me pjwinter. seeming and knowing are really different.

Always ask for references.

Sorry no image available
Posted by pjwinter - 5 years ago

Thanks Louisa, I shall give him a call. Regards Paul

Sorry no image available
Posted by kirk-843232 - 5 years ago

Paul,

Sorry, but I'm not sure you would have been given my email address, I probably should have given it myself. It's arlette7@btinternet.com

Kirk

Sorry no image available
Posted by kirk-843232 - 5 years ago

I can send you details of someone very reliable - used to look after our apartment until we sold, email me if interested.

Kirk