Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


structural surveyor in the Grasse area

Posted by BSR - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by sbnice - 5 years ago

Hello BSR, i'm a structural engineer leading BATI company in Nice (www.batiprojet.com) so i can maybe help you in your projetc. You can send me an email at contact.bati@gmail.com so i can send you back all my contact details. Kind Regards. Sebastien BUFFA

Sorry no image available
Posted by BSR - 5 years ago

Dear Louisa.

Thanks for the advise.



Sorry no image available
Posted by A Breath of Fresh Air - 5 years ago

If you are shifting structural walls, you will need a déclaration préalable.  Make sure your structural engineer is French registered even if it is more difficult than finding an English-speaking one.  They are expensive: they are responsible for the advice given.