DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Towels, Bed Linens, Duvets.

Posted by szozu - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by szozu - 14 years ago

Unfortunately, one can't just "nip" over to Toulon without a driver's license!

Lana

Sorry no image available
Posted by nessa-180460 - 14 years ago

or you could always nip over to IKEA in Toulon - their towels and bed linen rage are good value for money

xx

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pearson-184565 - 14 years ago

why bother with towels and bed linen anyway, we let out and people bring their own then you don't have to bother washing/ironing etc.

Sorry no image available
Posted by wendy-179831 - 14 years ago

I think towels and linens from Ventimiglia market will be fine only if you plan to replace them annually (very iffy quality - fall appart & shed threads).

Galeries Lafayette has quality linens and such, pricey, but the sales are on so you could do very well there. In fact if you want the stuff to last (as St G says) that would be a good way to go.

Otherwise, any of the hyper stores for adequate pricing & quality - Géant Hyper's stuff seams to last OK...

Sorry no image available
Posted by stgeorge-182529 - 14 years ago

Trois Suisses or La Redoubt catalogues - great stuff. Auchan Hypermarket NorthEast Nice ( kitted out my rented flat from here ) , Carrefour - Nice Lingostiere or Deschamps in Nice Etoile , if you want a bit of quality .

I still have towels and linen in daily use from Galeries Lafayette purchased 16 years ago, and some of the sheets, duvet covers and duvets 4 years old are as pristine as the day I bought them .

stgeorge