Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Unknown leak - need a specialist to find the problem

Posted by Gillian1170 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dorfado - 5 years ago



I have used on several occasions a compnay called Brovia. They are based in Cagnes sur Mer and have all the necessary equipment and expertise. Not particularly cheap but they always come up with the answer.


You can contact them on 04 93 73 00 89 or see their site www.brovia,com.


Good luck!