DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

urgent-2nd-hand-furniture-shops

Posted by Jayne-190005 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jayne-190005 - 5 years ago

Yes, we've advertised it on Leboncoin, Vivastreet, Ebay etc! Have received a call this evening (via Leboncoin), so fingers crossed!!

Thanks.

Sorry no image available
Posted by thetopofthetop - 5 years ago

put a message on leboncoin.com

it's the faster way to sell it (but most are french people, I don't know if you speak french)

Sorry no image available

Urgent Bargain - Modern Black 3 Seater Sofa - as new €150

Posted by Jayne

Beausoleil, France

Enlarge

Phone
06 70 64 28 51

Make Enquiry

Add to Favourites

Microfibre, suede effect, excellent quality and condition - purchased new January 2012 for 600€ - selling due to move (must go by 17 February - buyer collects).

Removable cushion covers.

Extra feather cushions for free.

Dimension 240cm wide X 100 deep X 56 high.

Not convertible but long enough for one adult to sleep comfortably.

Sorry no image available
Posted by relocatella - 5 years ago

I am sorry, but I am afrait I could not find the ad in the classified section. Maybe you want to post a link to the ad.

Sorry no image available
Posted by axasxm - 5 years ago

you may want to send me the pic of your sofa and maybe I could propose it to my  sister in law. Any last price for it in case. We're in Cannes and I'll try to get back to you asap.  Thanks.

email: axasxm@gmail.com

cheers

Sorry no image available

Thanks for your suggestion, yes, we've advertised the sofa, which cost over 600€ new a year ago, for 150€ on this and various other sites to no avail!

I've contacted "Open Troc" in Nice and they will come and collect it for a charge of 120€, and the Charity Organisation, EMMAUS in Nice couldn't come until March!

Sorry no image available
Posted by axasxm - 5 years ago

Have you try to sell it yourself at Angloinfo too? you may sell it fast depends on how much you asked for and post the pic and necessary details to expedite the selling.  Good luck and happy selling!

Cheers